CURRENTLY: Central province, zambia
Where I’ve Lived:
- United States (1991-2014, 2016-2019) (home country)– California, Arizona
- Japan (2014-2016)–Ibaraki Prefecture
*I define living somewhere as having been there at least six months and living a day to day life similar to that of the locals–banking, working, shopping, etc.
Where I’ve Been:
- Canada (1/10 Provinces + 0/3 Territories)- Ontario
- United States (21/50 States+D.C.)- Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Hawai’i, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia
- China (4/~33 Provinces)- Beijing Municipality, Shaanxi Province, Gansu Province, Shanghai Municipality
- Japan (14/47 Prefectures)- Ibaraki, Fukushima, Tokyo, Chiba, Tochigi, Hokkaido, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hyogo, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi, Kanagawa, Shizuoka
- Thailand (2/76 Provinces+1/2 Administrative Areas)- Bangkok Special Administrative Area, Surat Thani, Phuket
- Zambia (2/10 Provinces)- Central, Lusaka
Where I Want To Go:
In no particular order, these are off the top of my head and so are probably my highest priorities right now. But I do want to go absolutely everywhere!!!!
- NEW ZEALAND