Growing up I was a huge reader (especially if there was a horse or Harry Potter involved) but it’s a hobby that I’ve been letting fall to the background as I got more and more addicted to YouTube… Woops.
Peace Corps is full of readers! I’ve met a lot of people already that I can talk about books with and it’s made me want to dedicate time to this amazing pastime and learning tool more habitually.
Every month I’ll post what I’ve been reading and a bit of a blurb about my thoughts if it’s worth it. Feel free to recommend books–it’s going to be a long 27-months!
- Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang (Graphic Novel)—SO CUTE! If you need a cheer-up, read this sweet, sweet story.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (reread, please don’t ask why, I don’t know either)
- The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (reread)
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (reread)
- Rebel Angels by Libba Bray (reread)
- Nothing to report. Peace Corps Training (PST) is more than a full-time job! If you want to see my schedule hop on over to A Day in the Life of a Peace Corps Trainee in Zambia!