Awhile back I had written a post sharing my 100 Life Goals, ten goals in ten different areas of my life to accomplish sometime in the next ten years (by 2026). I’ve gone back to review those goals recently and chosen which ones I am planning to do in 2017! In addition to the New Year’s Resolutions we all make to try and become better versions of ourselves I’m hoping these will give me a direction and a focus to make this year great! Also I’m hoping to make myself less of a hermit than the one I became in 2016…woops.
Without further ado, here we go:
Business and Career
3. Work as a teacher in the U.S.
7. Be an extra in a movie.
1. Put money in a savings account every month. (Save $10,000)
Social and Family
2. Go on a trip with my sister.
5. Talk with the close friends I move away from min. 1x/week.
9. ✓Don’t be distracted while with people (no phones, books, etc. while I’m talking with someone).
3. Take a ceramics class.
4. Learn to play an instrument.
9. Design my own garden.
4. Go somewhere new every month for a year. (One month I’d love to get to Canada to visit some friends!)
10. Go zip lining.
1. Get my California Teacher’s Credential.
4. ✓Read a new book every month.
9. Take an online class for a random interesting subject.
10. ✓Learn in-depth about major political issues & form an opinion. Discuss it.
1.Exercise for 30 min. every day (for 30 days).
6. Learn to do a handstand and flip.
9. ✓Keep weight in the healthy range.
2. Pray daily for 60 days.
3. Meditate every morning for 30 days.
4. Journal at least once a week.
5. Volunteer for a cause I care about for at least 3 months.
8. ✓Donate to a charity.
Personal Development, Health, and Other
1.Become an early riser.
5. Give blood.
10. Less procrastination! (Break big projects into sections with due dates.)
And there we have it! As I check each item off this list I’ll probably be writing a post about it–I’ll at least update a few times throughout the year. What are your goals and plans for this year? I’d love to hear them so please go ahead and jot those down in the comments section. I hope you all reach your goals and have a happy and blessed 2017!